March 27, 2012

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips

As you all know, I love to have my nails done in a non-conventional way. I have already told you about painting it in a French style but instead of the traditional white at the border and nude as the basis, you can use your own imagination and combine strong and dark colors, such as black and red, blue and green, pink and red. You can also invert colors on hands and foot, such as black as basis and red at the border for your hand and red as the basis and black at the border for your foot. I always do that and the effect is very colorful and different. We also prepared an article about the cracked nail polish, which can easily give an animal printed style to your nails based on combined colors (in the article I chose gray and black, if you lost it, just go to the Fashion tab and browse to find it!!!!!).

But market never stops and it is always innovating and bringing to us new ways of being fashion, exclusive, pretty and the most important to facilitate for us to build our own style. That’s what Sally Hansen Salon Effects bring to us. They are nail polish strips that can be easily attached to your nails given the effect of real polish and which last for the same time (around a week to 10 days) and it is taken out the same way (with your normal polish remover). Isn’t it a great news???? They also have a wide variety of styles, colors and draws, so you can choose the one that best fit to your humor, clothes, occasion, etc…….. I am in love!!!!!! The only problem is that I want to change them as I change my clothes to innovate every day. Give a try!!!!! Take a look on some of the incredible strips below (and you have much more to choose)!!! I am sure you will find one (or some) that perfectly fits to you also!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment